You wish to make the right choice for your studies and job ?
We have developed two programs based on well known Psychometric tests : the STRONG® Interests Inventory and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
Thanks to the STRONG®, this coaching will enable you to name your Interests, to define your best
fit learning environment and to discover the jobs you may enjoy the most.
The MBTI® STEP 1 will reveal your psychological type with its inborn preferences and will inspire you to choose the best fit studies and jobs.
DISCOVER OUR PROGRAMS
FOR TEENAGERS - APPRENTICES - STUDENTS
with the STRONG@ INTEREST INVENTORY
More info Here
Fee online or in-person service CHF 460 / € 445
Step one is for free and without commitment.
with the STRONG INTEREST INVENTORY and the MBTI Step I
More info HERE
Fee online or in-person service CHF 680 / € 680
Step 1 is for free and without commitment.
DNext uses the following tools :
The Strong® Interest Inventory (Sample report HERE)
- explores 6 broad interest areas: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising or Conventional
- is backed up by over 80 years of research
- enables you to choose appropriate education and training
- proposes a list of the most compatible occupations based on your personal preferences and values
The MBTI® (Myers Briggs Type Indicator)
- identify which of sixteen different personality types best describes you
- is backed up by 70 years of rigorous research
- is the most used personality assessment in the world to understand your natural preferences
The MBTI® Step I (Sample report HERE)
- enables a best knowledge of yourself and a better understanding of the others
- is useful in the schooling, professional and private environment
- helps to choose your life orientation in relation with your personality
The MBTI® Step II (Sample report HERE)
- fosters the communication, decision making, change management, conflict and stress management
- helps to deepen the knowledge of your preferences facets
- enables you to reinvent yourself personally and professionally
All of our services are offered in French, English or German in-person or online.